LENTEN BROWN BAG TALKS
Wednesdays during Lent
Noon to 1 PM St. Mary’s Cathedral Square
Haven’t been to a Danger football game yet this year? Do we have a deal for you. The game being played Friday April 7, 2017, against the Arizona Rattlers, YNIA Resurrection will receive $5 out of each $10 ticket sold (normally $15). All you have to do when purchasing your tickets at the Heartland Events Center Box Office is mention discount code “YNIA”. Your ticket price will then be $10 and the YNIA youth of the parish receive a $5 donation per ticket. This is only for the April 7th game.
Saturday, April 8 Resurrection @11:00 AM and 4:00 PM
Sunday, April 9 Blessed Sacrament @ 7:00 PM
Monday, April 10 St. Leo’s @ 7:00 PM
Tuesday, April 11 Resurrection @ 12:00 noon
Service @ 7:00 PM
Wed., April 12 Resurrection @ 12:00 noon
St. Mary’s Cathedral @ 7:00 PM
Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord’s Supper, April 13 7:00 PM
Good Friday Passion of the Lord, April 14 7:00 PM
Holy Saturday Easter Vigil, April 15 8:00 PM
Easter Sunday, April 16 2 Masses simultaneously @ 8:30 AM
2 Masses simultaneously @ 10:30 AM
Church of the Resurrection pledges
to be a Eucharist-centered, welcoming community, forming
loving disciples, giving selflessly in realization of the Kingdom of God.
Our parish offers a wide range of ministry opportunities. Whether you'd like to learn
more, pray more, or serve more, we have a
ministry for you.
++ Building Committee Report ++ Read More>>
February 6, 2017
The Resurrection Building Committee met with seven members present. Also attending the meeting were architects Randy Milbrath and Joe Kotulak.
• Father Mike McDermott opened the meeting in prayer.
• The cabinetry sub committee met with the architects prior to the full committee meeting to give input on the ofﬁce space and family/meeting space areas.
• Mr. Kotulak reviewed their ideas on how to gain additional parking stalls and also showed the committee their idea to move the condenser unit to the east side.
• The committee got a preliminary look at what the lighting in the sanctuary might look like when completed and also saw a rendering of how "Main Street" might appear.
• Finally, Mr. Milbrath shared some samples of rooﬁng materials and stone, describing their potential beneﬁts. • The next meeting is scheduled for March 6th, although it could be pushed a week later if cost estimates are not completed.